My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, June 10, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Well here it is Thursday and that means getting on the scale for my Nutrisystem update. Normally I have no problems with the scale and am rather excited about weigh in day. Not today. This is the first time I have seen a gain, 1/2 pound up. You know I feel a little like I am retaining water and have not been feeling the best this past week. I also did not get nearly enough walking in.

So what does that tell me, I will not beat myself up over it, I will just pay better attention to the portions I am eating and what I am eating. I may have slipped an extra nibble here and there or I may have not eaten enough of the fiber rich veggies my body likes. I must admit my stock of fresh foods was lacking this week with no time to shop for fresh produce. I relied on my storage of frozen veggies and canned veggies which can be loaded with salt. That explains the water retention. I will admit to having a dinner of chinese food but I did make good choices. However there is the salt issue again. I am sure that is all it is. When you see my ankles swell when the heat changes, it is definitely water gain.

Well that is not going to work!


On a good note, I have dropped enough weight to get into smaller size clothes. I went on a summer clothes shopping spree the other day. I got the cutest capri pants and several new tops. Yes in a smaller size! That sure makes me feel good! I am not worried about a very small gain, it just means I am human. Overall I have done extremely well and I love everything about the Nutrisystem program. I even have a favorite meal - Rotini with Meatballs. Being Italian this is a craving for me to have pasta with meatballs. The Rotini meal is so scrumptious, just like mom makes. My favorite snack is the BBQ Soy Chips. Better than potato chips! The Honey Mustard Pretzels are pretty tasty too. I love the meal choices.

With summer here and swimsuit season upon us, I am so glad to have lost weight with my Nutrisystem program. I have more to go to reach my ultimate goal, but Nutrisystem has made it the easiest plan I have ever tried. For me it works!

Take a look at the Nutrisystem program. Read the information provided on how it works, then take advantage of the Roll Back Sales Event prices while they are available. There are several plans to choose from for finding the perfect one that works for you.

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary
.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Midday Escapades said...

    I like the way you responded to the small gain. I just know you will continue the success!

  2. rose said...

    you are a winner, good overall weight loss plus attitude. have a good friday. rose