My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Chocolate Eclair Day!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

Love them. Those delicious puffs of dough filled with cream then covered with a chocolate glaze known as Chocolate Eclairs. Well today is National Chocolate Eclair Day! I have never tried to make my own. I have made cream puffs so it is pretty similar. In looking for recipes I found some pretty delicious looking ones.

The Culinary Institute of America - has a classic Chocolate Eclairs recipe.

From All Recipes dot com - I found Chocolate Eclair Dessert: a no bake dessert made with graham crackers and vanilla pudding mix.

Featured on Cd Kitchen are a few decadent sounding recipes for Chocolate Eclairs including a Cappuccino Eclairs recipe. Yum!

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. Darlene said...

    Yum for anything chocolate! That recipe sounds good. I'll have to try it! Sounds good and easy!