My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!

Monday, June 07, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Make Mine Chocolate, is my motto. I am definitely not a vanilla person. I will always choose chocolate first. Today is National Chocolate Ice Cream Day!


I found some very decadent recipes for homemade Chocolate Ice Cream.

From Scoop: Adventures in Ice Cream - Here is a Spicy Chocolate Ice Cream.

At Une Gamine dans la Cuisine - A decadent Chocolate Ganache Ice Cream.

Featured at Erins Food Files - Chocolate Velvet Ice Cream. Mmmm I could dig right into this one.

The Nesting Project - loves to showcase Chocolate Fridays. Here is a real easy recipe for Nutella Chocolate Ice Cream. Oh my.

I really need to invest in an ice cream maker. I would love to make my own at home. Until then I am leaving it up to the pros and will be stopping by the ice cream shop for a scoop of you guessed it.... Chocolate!

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. One Southern Girl said...

    National Chocolate Ice Cream Day? I didn't know there was one! Hmmm... I think we might need to have some soon! :)

  2. Becca said...

    I hadn't heard of this until just now. Good thing I happened to have Starbucks Hot Chocolate Ice Cream tonight. I highly recommend it! :)