My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Creamy Praline Day!

Thursday, June 24, 2010 Posted by Rita A

A Praline is a confection made from nuts and sugar syrup. A really good praline is creamy and melts in your mouth. I am sure those of you cooks from the south have an incredible praline recipe. I have had a few delicious ones from New Orleans.

Here are a few recipes I found to try in honor of National Creamy Praline Day!

At Ezra Pound Cake - here is a Pralines and Cream Pecan Caramel Muffins recipe. Mmmmm.

From A Yankee in a Southern Kitchen - you will find two recipes for pralines. A classic Charleston Praline and a Buttermilk Bacon Pralines. Oh My!

On Blue Ridge Baker - is a lovely Walnut Pralines recipe.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

4 comments:

  1. Michelle said...

    I didn't know this is Praline Day.
    My sweet hubby surprised me with pralines.

  2. GladysMP said...

    My dad used to make the most delicious pecan pralines. I miss them so much.

  3. GladysMP said...

    I follow you on your blog.

  4. Heather said...

    This awesome pie recipe could not be more appropriate then!
    http://www.savingmoneylivinglife.com/2010/05/praline-coconut-cream-pie.html