My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Jelly-filled Donut Day!

Tuesday, June 08, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Today is National Jelly-filled Donut Day! Yum delicious donuts filled with the sweet jelly center. It is a good thing I am not living around the corner from a Krispy Kreme.

I found a few recipes for making your own Jelly donuts at home.

The lovely Southern Plate - features a real easy recipe for Quick and Easy Jelly filled Doughnuts using biscuits and strawberry jelly. Sounds simple!

From the Food Network - Here is a recipe from Emeril Lagasse, Jelly Filled Donuts.

I found this on Epicurious for a yeast type Jelly Filled Donut.

I see you with sugar and jelly on your face. Mmmmm.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

7 comments:

  1. TamsJewelry said...

    Oh thank you for the recipe.I love donuts!

  2. The Baby Store Plus said...

    Rita, you are killing me with all of these "National {insert yummy food name here} Day" posts.

    If I allowed myself to 'celebrate' each day I would weigh 500 lbs. As it is I get a big sweet tooth after reading your posts. lol

    Don't stop...just know that you are torturing me!

    Anna

  3. rose said...

    i love lemmon filled donuts. rose

  4. Ann On and On... said...

    Well, it's a good thing I ate one today... Shhhh, don't tell anyone I'm on a diet. :O

  5. Wendi P said...

    Poop! I wish I would have read this earlier in the day as I would have certainly indulged. Now the donut shop is closed and I am dreaming of a jelly donut...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

  6. Becca said...

    Jelly donuts are delicious...too bad I didn't accidentally eat one today like I did with the chocolate ice cream!

  7. Frugal Vicki said...

    you SUCK!!!! I did not need the picture, let alone the recipe, of my favorite ever freaking donut!!!