My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Kitchen Klutzes of America Day!

Sunday, June 13, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try


You know who you are. The ones in the kitchen spilling the milk, or dropping the eggs. Kitchen Klutzes. I have my dropsy moments in the kitchen. Usually I wind up spilling something on my counters when I am trying to reach for an ingredient or the mixing spoon. One time I dropped a whole pot of spaghetti sauce when the pot holder slipped off the handle. I could have been in a paper towel commercial for that incident. I still find spots of sauce every now and then. How in the world can spaghetti sauce become a volcanic projectile to hit the ceiling? If you are the same way in the kitchen, well we can unite. Today is National Kitchen Klutzes of America Day!

I decided to find some simple cooking recipes for easy preparation and hopefully no uh-oh's in the kitchen today. I searched my newest recipe site FunnySpoon for an entire meal that I am making for this evening.



Creamy Spinach Salad: Made with baby spinach and mayonnaise plus a few simple ingredients.

Mexican Shrimp Scampi: Made with SeaPak Shrimp Scampi on top of Mahatma Saffron Yellow Rice with diced tomatoes. YUM. I can't wait to make this.

Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes: Yes bacon in chocolate cupcakes. I think the guys will really like these for dessert.


With the help of FunnySpoon I hope I can have a kitchen klutz free day! 

For more guick and simple cooking visit FunnySpoon. There are lots of recipes to choose from. It is one of my new favorite recipe idea sites.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

4 comments:

  1. Pricilla said...

    Little did I know there was a day to celebrate the glory that is me in the kitchen!

    Now can you send someone over to clean my floor?

  2. JDaniel4's Mom said...

    This is a day designed for me too. The cupcakes look wonderful.

  3. rose said...

    I THINK THAT THIS DAY IS EACH DAY. HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND ROSE

  4. Midday Escapades said...

    Finally, I've been waiting so long - a day just for people like me! :0)

    Did you say bacon on that cupcake????