My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day!

Saturday, June 12, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

Here is a day for all you peanut butter lovers out there. Today is National Peanut Butter Cookie Day! I am sure you have a family favorite recipe for simple peanut butter cookies so I decided to search for more interesting recipes to make. I sure found them.

Here are a few of the favorites I am adding the my One 2 Try recipe collection:

At Nutmeg Nanny - Chocolate Peanut Butter No-Bakes. These cookies are not baked, made with cocoa, peanut butter and oats. Delicious.

From ShutterBean - A Peanut Butter Bacon Cookie! Are you kidding me?

From Culinary in the Country - Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies with milk chocolate filling. YUM.

Here at Babble - A Caramel Surprise Peanut Butter Cookie made with a chocolate caramel inside. Oh My.

The lovely Annie's Eats - Peanut Butter Cup Surpise Cookies. These look so cute. I bet they are incredible to eat too!

Grab a cookie and take a bite! Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Cielo Azul Jewelry said...

    I LOVE PEANUTS!!! We don't have any in our house=0( We have food allergies around here, boohoo! I'll have to go to 7eleven and pop a Reese's in my mouth now, LOL!

    YUMOH!!!
    xoxo,
    Carol

  2. homeschoolceo said...

    I didn't know that. Yum!

  3. dor said...

    I love peanut butter anything.