My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Pecan Sandies Day!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Today is a cookie day. Today is National Pecan Sandies Day! For those of us in a hurry, grab a bag of the Keebler Pecan Sandies at the store today. I found these recipes for home made ones.

Delish - Pecan Sandies - traditional taste.

Ceramic Canvas - Pecan Sandies with Caramel Filling. Wow.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. GladysMP said...

    Pecan Sandies sound delicious!

  2. lfhpueblo said...

    Yum. I haven't had any of them since I was a kid.

  3. Busy Working Mama said...

    My hubby would enjoy this :) Maybe I will bake him some!