My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Join me for a Blog Tour - Coming in September!

Friday, July 30, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

I have some great news to share! Come September, I am participating in a Fun Book Blog Tour put on by Cynthia Roberts, author of the upcoming romance novel Wind Warrior!


WindWarriorReleasePartyBadge

There are very exciting prizes for everyone involved - Cynthia is giving away $600 dollars worth of amazing items! YOU COULD WIN one of five fabulous prizes! Curious? Check out what you could win on the official blog tour giveaway website, here! The entry details are also available.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this great blog tour! Hope to see you there!

Would you like your blog to be added to the blog tour? There is still space available and there are separate prizes for the blogs hosting. Contact me by email for details.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: