My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, July 01, 2010 Posted by Rita A

*Results not typical: Did you ever wonder why any diet program makes that statement? It is because everyone's body is different. During my fabulous journey to weight loss with the Nutrisystem program, I have lived the "my results are average".

This is my 18th week on the Nutrisystem program. My body started out losing weight right away in the first 12 weeks. Then I hit a plateau. The eternity plateau I called it. I have been sitting at the same loss for the last 5 weeks. Of course I was getting frustrated. Thanks to the support of my Nutrisystem contact I received a lovely email from one of the Nutrisystem Nutritionists to give me some pointers to help. In explaining my situation to her I realized a few things I was not doing correctly. I was having a hard time getting all my dairy and or protein choices in daily. When the weather gets a little warmer I tend to eat a lot less of the heavy foods. I have been choosing more fruits and veggies. I love the summer fruits! Nectarines, peaches, cherries and watermelon. Yum!
I concentrated on making sure I was getting the proper foods this week. I switched up my food choices to give myself variety and trick my body into breaking the plateau. We are also going to try different varieties of the Nutrisystem meals with my next order as well. Did it work?

TA-DA! I lost one pound! I am now at a total of 18 pounds lost. On Nutrisystem, you can expect to lose at least 1-2 lbs per week so even with my plateau, I am at the loss rate of 1 pound per week. That is how my body reacts. I am jumping for joy to see a difference in the scale this week. I am hoping the cycle is finally breaking so I can see more incredible results. I stayed on track with Nutrisystem because I know it works for me. *Results not typical but you know, results being average....is just fine with me!

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.

Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.
 



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: