My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, July 29, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Well it has been a few weeks since I posted my weight loss efforts with Nutrisystem. I was actually out of foods for a couple of weeks and was waiting for the order to arrive.

I considered it a semi-trial period for maintaining the loss without the Nutrisystem foods. I managed to stay the same! I am still at 18 pounds lost. I did not lose anything because I was without my foods but even more exciting is that being off the foods, I did not gain anything! I guess I am learning better nutrition. Well I would like to think so anyway. I was aware of some old bad habits creeping back in during those weeks. I tend to not eat the 3 meals a day with 2 snacks on a normal basis. I find myself eating just 2 meals and maybe one snack. I probably need to eat on a regular schedule to keep my metabolism up. I get so busy I do not stop to eat when I should. Bad habit because once you get to eat something you are ravenous in hunger. I have been doing well with choosing good foods to eat so I know I am okay in that respect. As they say, losing weight is the easy part, keeping it off is where the work begins.

I am so glad that my Nutrisystem foods have arrived. I even got some new foods I had not had before. I like that. The variety keeps me motivated. I had a yummy Creamy Caesar Salad Dressing with Diced Chicken, a Cinnamon Bun, a Banana Nut Muffin and a real tasty Turkey Tetrazzini. YUM!


I discovered I like the structure of the plan the best. The foods are the cherry on top! With such a variety of foods, the meals are a real treat. Take a look at all the delicious foods available on the Women's Basic plan dinner menu.

Need help in losing weight? Give Nutrisystem a try. The plan prices are reasonable when you think about what you could be spending eating out. They do offer different plans to meet your nutritional needs. Even a Diabetic plan and a Vegetarian plan. Nutrisystem is there to help you reach your goals. Weight Loss that works for you, is the new motto! I know it works for me.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsay said...

    Wow! That looks really good! Congrats on keeping the weight off without the food. Sounds like you're doing awesome! : )

  2. TommyGirl said...

    Congrats on the weight loss and being able to keep it off without the food! That's great!