My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Cheesecake Day!

Friday, July 30, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Summer has kept me pretty busy with other tasks and I have not been able to get the National Food days posted much. Well today, 7/30, is National Cheesecake Day! Whether you like a plain old fashioned New York Style Cheesecake or a more gourmet cheesecake like one of my favorites - German Chocolate Cheesecake. (I have a personal recipe that is a killer for that one), enjoy the creamy taste of a decadent cheesecake on this sweet day!

Browsing for recipes I found quite a few delicious recipes and one that I am dying to try.

From The Other Side of 50 - Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Cheesecake

At Life is Great - Cappuccino Fudge Cheesecake

On Natalie's Killer Cuisine - Candy Bar Cheesecake. Oh my this is candy overload! Great idea for leftover Halloween Candy.

The one I am dying to make:
From Spache the Spatula - Vanilla Bean Mascarpone Cheesecake with Passion Fruit Caramel. Seriously, could that sound any better? I am getting the ingredients for this one.

Let me know if you have an amazing cheesecake recipe. I love to hear about other recipes. Indulge today - have a slice of cheesecake. I think the calories do not count on National Cheesecake Day!

Enjoy the day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Michelle said...

    Oh Wow!! I didn't know today was National Cheesecake Day.
    I just bought a cheesecake last night and still have some left. WooHoo!!

  2. The Bipolar Diva said...

    You had me at cheesecake. Embarrassed I admit that my bipolar mind got stuck staring at the word cheesecake and could barely read anything else.

  3. Rose said...

    love any type of cheesecake. that's not good too much weight gain.