My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Raspberry Cake Day!

Saturday, July 31, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Raspberries have been showing up in abundance in the markets in my area. This sweet summertime berry is perfect for desserts. I have always loved the combination of dark chocolate with raspberry. It is one of my favorite flavors.

Here are a few decadent recipes to try for National Raspberry Cake Day.

From Seasons and Suppers - Raspberry Buttermilk Cake. Can be made with any just about any fresh fruit.

A Self Confessed Foodie - Raspberry Friands

Piece of Cake - Raspberry Pistachio Brown Butter Cake. This sounds heavenly. It is going on my One 2 Try list.

Food Blogga - Raspberry Sour Cream Cake. She calls it the perfect summertime cake!

The way to his heart... - Raspberry Chocolate Cupcakes. It would not be me if I did not include something chocolate. Mmmm, these look so good.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Sara A Broers said...

    I LOVE Raspberries~ Did not know this was a National Day!

  2. Rose said...

    don't see many raspberries in the grocery store. one of my favorite fruits.