My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Bagel Spice: Spice up your life - Review

Wednesday, August 25, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try


Are you one of those people that likes the "everything" kind of bagel? You enjoy having all the scrumptious flavors mingling together in each bite. Let me share a taste sensation that is One 2 Try - Bagel Spice!

Bagel Spice takes all the best flavors of Bagels in a convenient shake on spice. Bagel Spice was started while people watching in a food court one day. Watching a consumer take his bagel out of the wrapper then shake all the loosened toppings from the bagel back on the bagel cream cheese and, presto, the idea of Bagel Spice was born.

The blend of spices in Bagel Spice is so delicious. Minced onion, minced garlic, sesame seeds and other natural spices work so nicely together. Bagel Spice does not contain salt, MSG or any preservatives. What Bagel Spice does have is versatile taste. You can use Bagel Spice as toppings or a seasoning on more than just bagels.

Courtesy of Bagel Spice, I was able to taste this amazing seasoning. My first recipe idea for Bagel Spice - I wanted to mix some in sour cream for a potato chip dip. Great idea! It was so delish, my hubby had eaten the small amount of trial dip and asked me to make more, then he ate all the second batch. I also mixed a little Bagel Spice into cream cheese to make a spread for wheat crackers. Yum! I did not stop there. I have been sprinkling my Bagel Spice on salads too. I love the taste. It adds such a nice boost of flavor to so many dishes. I was reading on the website about using it on eggs. That sounds excellent! The possibilities are endless.

You can purchase Bagel Spice directly online for a great price of $4.99. The container goes a long way too! Get one jar for you and one for friends because once they taste it, they will want some!

Stay Connected with Bagel Spice
Facebook
Twitter

Bagel Spice is so tasty, I love trying it on different kinds of foods. Who knows what I will try it on next? Veggies? Fish? Baked Potato? Bagel Spice is definitely One 2 Try.

Many thanks to Bagel Spice for providing the review sample and giveaway product.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Danielle said...

    YUM YUM. I am totally one of those people that eats every last bit! I usually eat the top first cause then the scraps will help to get the bottom some flavor.

    And then you put it in chip dip and I wanted it NOW!
    D

  2. Jennifer T. said...

    I've tried Bagel Spice and love it on a bagel and cream cheese. Now, I'm gonna try your dip idea!