My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

My Brother in Law is Riding for LIVESTRONG

Friday, August 27, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try



My Brother-in-Law is riding in the LIVESTRONG Challenge. His ride will be in October in Austin, Texas. Scott is a cancer survivor. He is proud to be a rider for the LIVESTRONG organization. This is his 7th year for riding. Help Him reach his goal.

In Scott's words - As part of Team LIVESTRONG, I’m making a difference in the fight against cancer. I’ve joined with other people around the globe and across different events to raise money for LIVESTRONG. We may not all live in the same city or participate in the same sport but we’re united by hope, courage and determination.

The money I raise will go to support LIVESTRONG’s programs and services, which inspire and empower people affected by cancer. If you or someone you know is diagnosed, these resources will help face the challenges of cancer, head on, and live life on your own terms.

Please support me as I make a difference in the cancer fight through my participation in Team LIVESTRONG. Thank you!


Help LIVESTRONG help others. Donate.

1 comments:

  1. Keli said...

    My daughter and son-in-law have make the ride for Lance Armstrong Cancer Fund twice. The raised close to $20,000 dollars. I was so proud of them. Last month my daughter-on-law walked 60 miles in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure.

    I know your brother-in-law must be very proud to support a great organization. Is is great when a survivor can get a chance to help fight for a cure. Kudos to him.