My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, August 05, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Continuing my journey with Nutrisystem was a bit of a struggle this week. Not having the foods for a few weeks made it slightly difficult to get back into the routine. It is very easy for those old habits to creep back in when you are not paying attention.

With my new order of Nutrisystem foods, I was able to try some new tastes.

BBQ Sauce with Pork Wrap was extremely delicious. I was craving BBQ and this really hit the spot. Tender, shredded pork in a barbecue sauce that's smoky, tangy and flavor-packed. Mmmm, it was so good!

Mexican Style Tortilla Soup was a south of the border tasty lunch. The soup had corn, rice and black beans in a nice spicy broth. It was a kick of chili that made it so tasty.

Swedish Meatballs with Pasta in Sauce. I thought this was a lot of food. it had so many meatballs and the sauce was a rich beef flavor on an abundance of pasta. I have a few favorite meals and the Swedish Meatball dinner is now one of my faves. Yum.

With meals like these it makes it easy to eat great tasting foods. The key with Nutrisystem is to get all the correct servings of food groups. The meals provided is just a part of the program. You will complete your daily requirements with fresh fruits, dairy and vegetables. They take the guess work out of what you are supposed to eat! It is clearly outlined for you in your meal planner. The most important part for me in sticking to a program is not feeling deprived. I have not had that with Nutrisystem. I get my BBQ, my pasta, my Mexican dishes and most of all the chocolate! There are a lot of chocolate foods. I think Nutrisystem knows women need chocolate, and boy do they provide it.

My loss so far.... this week I have lost (drum roll please) 1 whole pound! I am at a total loss of 19 pounds! The 20 pounds mini goal is just within reach. I could not be more happy. I can't say it has been the 100% easiest program ever, because I have had some struggles along the way, mostly hitting a really hard to break plateau. I can say it has been the tastiest! Nutrisystem has over 150 delicious menu items to choose from. It works to satisfy your tastes and controls hunger.

Right now is a real good time to get started for the holidays! Look good at all your get togethers. They are still having the 4 weeks of food free special. (see the Nutrisystem website for details).

It tastes good, and it works!

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the program for my weight loss journey.


Disclosure: I received a gratis Nutrisystem program in exchange for my weekly reviews. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Rose said...

    19 lbs. you can make it to 20. Best wishes. Rose

  2. Kel said...

    19 pounds is a great accomplishment. You should be so proud! :) Swing by my blog tomorrow for some blog hopping fun with Spotlight Saturday Blog Hop. Have a fabulous weekend!

    Kel
    www.betweenthelines-kel.com

  3. Colleen (Shibley Smiles) said...

    This sounds super good but I'm trying to be good, you are not helping at all LOL.