My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Update

Thursday, August 19, 2010 Posted by Rita A

A big drum roll please! I am in my 22nd week of Nutrisystem and, are you ready for this.... I have hit 20 pounds lost! Woo Hoo I am so excited.

It was really not easy these past two weeks. I was on vacation last week and you know how being on vacation seems to make the brain forget to eat correctly. I ate a lot on vacation. I made the effort to enjoy the experiences and the company instead of focusing on the foods. Yes I did indulge, but I did not eat everything in sight. I kept the portions small. I did a lot of sharing meals. A little taste of this and that was enough to satisfy. For me that worked out okay and I did not feel deprived. It is also not so easy to review such great foods here on One 2 Try but I have a system for all that tasting.

After my vacation I was right back on track with the Nutrisystem foods. Funny thing is, I missed the foods. I am so used to eating in a controlled manner, that without the structure I really noticed the difference. I feel much better when I am eating healthier. The foods have always tasted good to me. Now with the 20 pounds lost, I am proud to say Nutrisystem helped me get there.

Nutrisystem can work for you too. In a recent survey conducted by National Business Research Institute (August 2009), Nutrisystem customers lost an avg of 30 lbs over an avg of 18 weeks v. self-dieters who lost an avg of 20 lbs over an avg of 13.5 weeks.

They are having a summer sale on all the programs right now. Many plans are available to meet your specific needs. Be healthier for the upcoming holidays. Consider Nutrisystem as a plan to help you meet your goals.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

    Congratulations!! Keep at it!

    @kariellen

  2. Rose said...

    good job. keep going as long as you feel it's right. rose