My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Time for a much needed Recharge!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Seriously, I am off for a quick ladies only vacation and leaving the guys at home! A few blissful days of "Me Time". A few cocktails, some slot machines, a lovely swimming pool and who knows what other trouble I can get into in fabulous Las Vegas. I will be back to regular posting on Monday.

Until then, be sure to enter all my current giveaways for your chance to win.

I will see you all next week!

Viva Las Vegas!

3 comments:

  1. Frances said...

    Have fun!! I love Vegas!

  2. sharonjo said...

    Sounds like you have a fabulous getaway planned--have fun and be lucky!

    (You should try to see Terry Fator's show--heard it's really entertaining.)

  3. Michelle said...

    Have fun!