My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Watermelon Day!

Tuesday, August 03, 2010 Posted by Rita A

What a delicious day! Today is National Watermelon Day! Don't you just love the juicy sweetness of a perfect tasting watermelon?

I did find a lot of recipes made with watermelon but you know, my favorite way to eat watermelon is just as it comes. Sprinkle with a little salt and it is the perfect summertime treat!


Enjoy your day!

6 comments:

  1. Michelle @ Flying Giggles said...

    Perfect, I just bought one. We are going to juice half and eat the other half!

  2. jensays (whatwouldjendo) said...

    well i just so happened to have a watermelon on my kitchen table, i just dug into it.

  3. Kel said...

    My youngest daughter thinks everyday is Watermelon day. She could eat an entire watermelon in one sitting!

  4. Letherton said...

    Love the Pic :)

  5. Hollywood Chic said...

    Hello!
    I would like to express my sincere thanks to you for following Hollywood Chic and the kindness of your comments. Please know the favor has been returned to you. Amazing blog, very inspiring to a new blogger with a great layout coupled with wonderful information; just what keeps me coming back. Hope to see you soon.
    Amanda
    Thanks again!

  6. Aries said...

    What a cute little fellow in red eating a red watermelon, nice photo.