My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wisk Works - Lab Test!

Monday, August 30, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I am excited to be part of a home lab experiment for the new Stain Spectrum™ Technology of Wisk.

New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology is engineered to target the major stain groups.

There are hundreds of different stains but most stains fall into three major groups:
* Carbohydrates such as milk chocolate
* Proteins such as grass
* Oils such as peanut butter


The experiment was a lot of fun. I got to play mad scientist for a moment. I was supplied with a Protein-Stained Swatch, Dropping Pipette, Plastic Beaker, Goggles, Lab Coat, and a bottle of Wisk® Laundry Detergent. The swatch was a good size, stained with protein, it looked like grass. Taking the swatch I proceeded to follow the directions for the lab experiment. Drawing a little Wisk detergent into the pipette, I made a great big "W" on the swatch. Within seconds you could see it working. I let it sit for 2 minutes and you could see it taking away the stain. After the 2 minutes, I swished the swatch in a beaker of warm water. The "W" was clearly becoming more visible as the detergent was washed away. A few more swishes in the water and presto.... a super clean "W". I must say the Wisk was amazing to watch work. I guess the "W" means WOW! This was clean with just a swish in a beaker. Imagine the results in your washer.




I love the fragrance of the Wisk. It is fresh and light. I put it to use in my washer to freshen up a couple of blankets. Wisk did a fantastic job on cleaning the blankets. They were a little brighter and definitely fresher. Great Job Wisk!

Look for Wisk in retail stores. You will find Wisk is available in the red-hot bottle in major retailers nationwide, such as Walmart, Target and Kroger.
* Suggested Retail Price: $5.99 for 50 fl oz. bottles that cleans 32 loads.

Stay Connected with Wisk
Facebook
Twitter

With back to school just getting started, give those stains an education! Try Wisk with Stain Spectrum™ Technology. See a new clean!

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Wisk. I received monetary compensation for my participation, but my review and opinions are my own.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. HODGEPODGESPV said...

    once upon a time a girl came home from college and started the FRONT loader with dirty close using wisk the way she had always used tide in her father's top loader. she then left for several hours. she came home to the shiniest den and kitchen floors ever! and a mom asking her how much soap she had used when starting the washer. daughter learned the importance of alway reading directions on products she had never used before!