My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

nuNAAT Cosmetics - Review

Friday, September 10, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I love finding products made from exotic natural ingredients. nuNAAT Cosmetics is made with a variety of natural ingredients found in the Amazon Forest.

nuNAAT Cosmetics takes incredible ingredients such as Brazil nut, cocoa butter, guarana, passion fruit, shea butter and more to create exotic, products for your hair. I was specifically drawn the the Chocolat Special line. Imagine a cocoa butter based rich shampoo, conditioner and a so decadent cream mask all in delicious - though not edible - hair pampering product.

nuNAAT was so kind in sending a sampling of the Chocolat Special line to experience the Brazilian bliss. My first impression is the packaging is very classy. It speaks of the richness of the cocoa blend inside. The Chocolat Creamy Shampoo - made with Cocoa Butter and Brazil Nut oils - truly made my hair very moisturized. I have color treated hair so it does get dry and damaged. Using the shampoo created a lovely softness to the touch. The scent of the Chocolat line is a bit of chocolate Heaven. It even looks like rich melted chocolate. I loved the way my hair felt completely pampered and moisturized. After using the Chocolat Creamy Shampoo, I treated my hair to a deep conditioning with the Chocolat Cream Mask. Just opening the jar made my chocolate senses tingle. The mask looks like a bowl of melted chocolate chips. Using the mask as directed - massage a generous amount into hair and leave on for 20 minutes, (I took a long leisurely bath in chocolate scented bliss), then rinse. The results were incredible. I had a brilliant shine and my hair felt naturally soft. The mask works best if used once weekly with amazing restorative results. My color treated hair was bathed in moisture.


I followed my Chocolat hair treatment with the Chocolat Special Anti Frizz Therma Active styling product. Just a little dab applied evenly on wet hair then style as normal. The aroma was delightful. The Anti Frizz works with your blow dryer heat to reduce frizz. I did notice a more controlled style with less fly aways. I did feel that I may have used too much of the Anti Frizz as it left my hair feeling a little heavy. Next time I will apply a much smaller amount to get my desired results. A little goes a long way. It also works with straightening irons.

nuNAAT products are available at various locations nationwide or you can order directly online. Besides the Chocolat Special line you will find a variety of products for your hair needs. The prices are very reasonable. If you are a fan of chocolate - the nuNAAT Chocolat Special products are definitely One 2 Try.

Many thanks to nuNAAT for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. Xmas Dolly said...

    Hi Dee: How's goin'? You know I was looking for something new for my skin. Very informative post. Going to have to look into this. Today I have my new meme up for the second time. It's a whole lot of fun. Monday's Music Moves Me. Hope you can stop by, an boogie with us or play along. THANKS!