My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Pacifica: Perfume - Review

Tuesday, September 07, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

It is not everyday I come across a perfume fragrance that I just adore. I have been introduced to the fabulous products of Pacifica. Pacifica truly has a scent for all spirits as their motto says.

The products of Pacifica range from fragrances available as spray perfumes, roll-on perfumes and solid perfumes. Taking the lovely freagrances even further, they offer body butters, washes, lotions and soaps, plus candles. The fragrances are all developed by Brook the founder, using high quality essential and natural oils. The skin care products are formulated with natural, good for your skin ingredients and are non-irritating. You won't find petro-chemicals in any of the products. They are 100% Vegan!

I am so excited to experience the fragrance of Pacifica. I have always gravitated towards the citrus scents so I knew I would love the Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Spray Perfume. I love it! The sweet blood orange is blended with sweet Italian Mandarins to create this very uplifting, wake up your senses, fragrance. It is lightly spicy in fragrance with the delicate orange gracefully completing the scent. I love wearing Tuscan Blood Orange because it makes me feel happy being surrounded by orange. I feel like I am standing in a grove of orange trees in the peak of the blooming season. To me it is like bottled sunshine.

In Brook's words about Tuscan Blood Orange: Brook's Notes
At first, this seems like a simple fragrance. But once you smell thorough the layers, its complexity and sophistication comes to life. I love to blend this scent with any other fragrance or simply wear it alone during the day. It is also amazing in a candle, filling your space with fresh brightness.


My sentiments exactly. I enjoy the scent so much, I have never paired it with another fragrance. I will have to try that. Pacifica makes it easy to layer scents with the same fragrance in body wash, lotion, body butter and you can experience the scent in your home as candles. I would love a Tuscan Blood Orange Candle.

Pacifica has a fragrance for everyone.

Floral Fragrances and Perfumes:
California Star Jasmine
French Lilac
Lotus Garden
Malibu Lemon Blossom
Nerola Orange Blossom
Tahitian Gardenia
Tunisian Jasmine
Waikiki Pikake

Fruit Fragrances and Perfumes:
Bali Lime Papaya
Brazilian Mango Grapefruit
Hawaiian Ruby Guava
Mediterranean Fig
Tuscan Blood Orange

Herbal & Spice Fragrances:
Bourbon Island Vanilla
Egyptian Bergamot Rose
Madagascar Spice
Mexican Cocoa
Thai Lemongrass
Vanilla Vera Cruz
Zanzibar Cinnamon Almond

Wood Fragrances and Perfumes:
Avalon Juniper
Russian Fir
Sandalwood
Spanish Amber
Tibetan Mountain Temple

Have you picked out a favorite? The prices are very reasonable. The Spray perfume in the 1.2 ounce size is $22.00. Check out the Special Values for amazing deals on gift sets. I know I will be a repeat customer for more than one scent. Pacifica also offers free shipping on domestic orders over $50. Place your orders directly online. Surround yourself with fragrance that is Pacifica.

Stay Connected with Pacifica
Facebook
Subscribe to the Pacifica emails or request a catalog. You have a chance to win a $100 gift certificate each month by subscribing to the emails.

Many thanks to Pacifica for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: