My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take it all off Thursday! - Nutrisystem Final Results

Thursday, September 09, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

For those not familiar with my Nutrisystem journey, I have been on the program for the past 24 weeks. I have decided it was time to try it on my own so this will be my final Nutrisystem post.

My success is exciting to me. I am a slow and steady weight loser plus I hit a terrible 6 week plateau with no movement in loss. That was so hard to get through. Although I did not reach the ultimate goal I had hope to, I did make great strides in losing. My final total after the 24 weeks is 22 pounds! I am in smaller clothes, I feel good! I loved the program, it was very easy for me to follow. I enjoyed the foods. I lived for the structure of the program. I had support from friends and family as well as my Nutrisystem contacts.

What I learned about myself is I can control the cravings. I can watch portion sizes. I can make good healthy choices. I have also learned to really love vegetables and fruits. From this point forward, I have a new respect for eating healthy. I feel good about choices.

I want to thank the wonderful people at Nutrisystem that helped me experience the program. I am deeply grateful to Meredith and Susan for the chance to make a healthy difference for myself.

If you are considering Nutrisystem - now is the time to take advantage of the last weeks of the Summer Sales Event. Big savings are available on all the programs. There are over 150 tasty foods to select from. The food is really good too! Many times I felt like I was eating a gourmet meal. Nutrisystem has plans for everyone and for those with specific nutritional needs. Start your program today. Visit the Nutrisystem website for more information.

Thank you to everyone for the support and the encouragement along the way.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. sharonjo said...

    Losing 22 pounds is definitely something to celebrate! Congratulations on your weight loss success and best wishes as you use the lifestyle changes and proper mindset to keep it off!!