My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Taking a Break

Friday, September 17, 2010 Posted by Rita A


I have been a little missing in action here on One 2 Try lately. I am in the midst of things away from the computer. There is so much to do lately. I have been trying to do both with little success. My family needs my full undivided attention. That being said, I am taking a break from blogging for about a week or so. I will return to posting soon. Sometimes you need to spend more time on real life and less in the computer world. Not to worry, I will be back with lots of reviews and products to share.

See you then!

7 comments:

  1. lfhpueblo said...

    Is Kitty trying to soak up internet knowledge through osmosis?
    Very cute picture. Hey you have a life outside the keyboard, so I understand.

  2. Wendi P said...

    Take care of you and yours. Enjoy your break as it is well deserved :-)

  3. The Baby Store Plus said...

    Love the pic Rita! I wish I could just take a nape anywhere like that kitten.

    Enjoy the special time with your family in the real-world...we will be here when you are rested and return to us :)

    Anna

  4. Xmas Dolly said...

    Get er' done Girlfriend! We'll miss you, but you know we'll hold down the fort for you! Don't over do it, and try not to stay away too long! Being a Mommy comes first! We all know that!

  5. Frances said...

    Real life definitely comes first. Take care of you and we will be here when you get back.

  6. heather@actingbalanced.com said...

    Love the pic - hope that your break is refreshing and helpful - see you when you get back :)

  7. Flying Giggles and Lollipops said...

    We all need a break from time to time!