My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Creme Filled Donut Day!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

I think my waistband just expanded thinking about this sweet treat day.
Today is National Creme Filled Donut Day! I am sure you have a favorite from a local donut store. I am partial to the Krispy Creme filled ones.

Here are a few recipes I located if you are so adventurous to make your own.

Southern Food at About dot com: Cream Filled Doughnut Recipe - I like this recipe because you can choose your favorite instant pudding for the filling.

cdkitchen has a copycat recipe for Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Filled doughnuts. YUM

You could always leave the donuts to the professionals and choose one like this:

More creme than donut! Mmmm

From Le Pain Quotidien in NYC. Good thing they are many many miles away! This donut is for sure One 2 Try.

Enjoy your day!



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Wendi P said...

    I love cream filled donuts and that one looks so FAB!!!

  2. Rose said...

    back from having company. any dessert that is filled with creme has to be good. we know there are few calories.