My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Create Your Own Pop-up Books - Review

Sunday, October 17, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try



One of my fondest memories of growing up was getting new story books. My favorite was always the pop up books. Funny thing is I still have one very favorite pop-up book to this day. It is showing some wear, but the pop-ups still work.

Imagine a child being able to make their own pop-up book. I tried lots of times with construction paper and glue but it never quite came out right. A little help has come our way. Introducing from Creativity for Kids - Create Your Own Pop Up Books. Educational toys such as this are often a treasured, fun, interactive learning experience.  I received this fun creative kit, courtesy of Growing Tree Toys.

The Create Your Own Pop Up Books kit contains lots of fun things to help your little artist make a fun personal book. There are stickers, markers and very easy to do. peel and stick pop up pieces to add the exciting dimension to their book. The kit comes with 2 blank books to make, one is 8.5 x 8.5 and a smaller book measuring 6.25 x 6.25. The Pop Up pieces are explained in detail how to get the best effects. It may take a little help on your part to enhance the artwork of your child, with the pop ups. All your child needs to do is have fun designing! The kit is recommended for 5 years and up.

I played with the smaller book with my nephew. Not really having a story line in mind, we decided to showcase my dog Fonzie. We used a photo as the center pop up piece and lots of fun stickers. We also made a pop up spring for a bouncing ball. It was a lot of fun. Our book is a work in progress. I let my nephew take it with him so he could create more of the story.


The Create Your Own Pop Up Books kit would be a wonderful family project on a cold winter day. It keeps the imagination flowing. A personal story made into their own pop up, sounds like a lot of fun!

Growing Tree Toys has the Create Your Own Pop Up Book Kit available for $19.95. Browse the entire selection of Creativity for Kids on Growing Tree Toys for incredible fun, educational toys. With so many great things to play with, I wish I were a kid all over again.

Many thanks to Growing Tree Toys for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

2 comments:

  1. Lindsey said...

    Hey! I'm following your blog!
    Can you do the same for me?
    http://almcrock.blogspot.com
    Thanks! :)

  2. Kelly L said...

    Great Christmas idea for my young nieces - Thanks!

    Love to you
    Kelly
    I've Become My Mother