My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Naughty Betty - Review

Friday, October 15, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try


If there is one thing about me you may not know, it is my slightly sarcastic sense of humor. I found myself laughing out loud at the witty sayings of Naughty Betty.

Naughty Betty is the fabulous company of Christine and Courtney. Their beginnings started in 2006. They decided to take their advertising experience to create a one of a kind, tell it like it is, greeting card line. It is brilliant!

The Naughty Betty product line now consists of over 200 cards plus gifts. Naughty Betty offers:

GREETING CARDS
PAPER GOODS
TABLEWARE
APPAREL
NAUGHTY BRIDE
FUN STUFF
HOLIDAY

Oh my goodness, some of phrases are hilarious. Warning, some are also quite graphic in language. A few of my favorites:


Naughty Betty
Naughty Betty

The fun part about Naughty Betty, besides the great phrases, is the bright colors. I adore the fanciness of the designs while the saltiness of the phrases makes you smile. You can get all types of gifts at Naughty Betty. Memo Pads, coasters, cocktail napkins, trays, magnets, travel mugs and even t-shirts! Check out the holiday selection for a festive laugh. The items are high quality. I received a sampling of a few items, coasters, cocktail napkins memo pads and a greeting card. They are printed on quality papers in vivid colors. I love this stuff!

You can buy select Naughty Betty goods at retailers nationwide. You can also order direct from a few online retailers.

Stay Connected with Naughty Betty

Many thanks to Naughty Betty for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. Chocolate Covered Daydreams said...

    Never heard of them before today! Those are hilarious!