My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Pretty Please!

Saturday, October 16, 2010 Posted by Rita A


I am shamelessly asking for a big favor from all my wonderful, could not do it without you, readers. Many of you may have seen my recipe postings for Bake for the Cure. I have recently featured 4 scrumptious recipes with 4 more to come in the next two weeks.

Aside from having a ball doing some extra special baking, my posts enter me in a contest. Here is the shameless begging part, pretty please leave a comment on each post for me. Your comments could help me win a contest. All it takes is a simple comment like Yum! How easy is that!

Here are the recipe posts:
Cherry Streusel Coffeecake
Jumbo Chocolate Crackle Cookies
Chocolate Scotcheroos
Bourbon Corn Pudding

If you have already commented, thank you so very much! I really appreciate it. Thanks in advance everyone for helping me, most of all enjoy the recipes!

Keep an eye for the next Bake for the Cure recipes. Some of them will make you drool! If I could send you all a piece of whatever I am making, I would!

5 comments:

  1. ~ Noelle said...

    done!!!!

  2. ~ Noelle said...

    by the way...
    i tweeted and asked if people would stop by...
    good luck

  3. fluerdelyis said...

    Gosh, that Bourbon Corn Pudding looks great I click the link and saw it.
    Good luck to you,
    Chris
    treehouse.queen18(atyahoodotcom)

  4. lfhpueblo said...

    Love the pleading kitty.
    Done, done, done, done.
    Good Luck.

  5. Tamara B. said...

    I commented and can we comment more than once? Good Luck!