My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Pretty Pretty Please - Part two!

Friday, October 22, 2010 Posted by Rita A




I am shamelessly asking again for the final push big favor from all my readers. I need comments on my Bake for the Cure recipes posts to help me win a contest. I could be pretty close so every comment counts. Pretty please leave a comment on each post for me. All it takes is a simple comment like Yum! How easy is that!

Here are the first 4 recipe posts (many of you have already commented):
Cherry Streusel Coffeecake
Jumbo Chocolate Crackle Cookies
Chocolate Scotcheroos
Bourbon Corn Pudding

Here are the last 4 recipes recently posted. I really need your comments.

S'mores Bars - Enter the Giveaway Too! Extended until Sunday!
One Dish Raspberry Cheesecake
Pineapple Squares
Pink Ladies Sugar Cookies

If you have already commented, thank you so very much! I really appreciate it. Thanks in advance everyone for helping me, most of all enjoy the recipes!

If I could send you all a piece of whatever I am baking, I would!

0 comments: