My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Puppy's First Thunderstorm.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

BOOM! We woke up this morning to the loudest thunder ever. It must have been right over our home. My older dog - Pepper, started barking like crazy. My 9 month old puppy - Fonzie, is a big chicken. This is his first ever thunderstorm. He keeps staring out the window and will not leave my lap. Where ever I go in the house, he is right on my heels. I had to carry him outside with an umbrella to do his business. Poor tough little Fonzie, he is not quite sure what to make of this thunder stuff. That's okay Fonzie, you can sit on my lap all day and sleep. I will chase away the clouds. Keep your paws off the keyboard though. Oh it's going to be a long stormy day.
I iz scerd!


3 comments:

  1. The Bipolar Diva said...

    Oh poor Fonzie! We don't have thunderstorms here so my dogs are only afraid of July 4th. I miss the thunder and lightening though.

  2. lfhpueblo said...

    Poor Fonzie, but you sure are a cute doggie chicken.

  3. Romapr said...

    What a cutie! I love dogs! Mine is 16 months. He is my furry son lol :). I bet you feel the same way. Fonzie is just adorable. How fun!