My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Time to Shop - A CSN Stores Review coming shortly!

Thursday, October 14, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try


I can get happily lost browsing the 200+ stores of CSN Stores. They have everything you need at really good prices. From an ottoman coffee table to home decor, outdoor furniture to novelty rugs, and everything in between.

I am not sure which of the items on my wish list I will be choosing for my review yet. I have a long wish list. Will it be the new ceiling fan I need or maybe something fun for the kitchen? Decisions, decisions.

Stay tuned for my upcoming review....ooohhh maybe one of those..wait I really need that! So many CSN Stores to choose from, this could take a while. It is a good thing I have a large cup of coffee for browsing.

Disclosure: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this teaser post.


0 comments: