My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wisk - Tackles the Tailgate Party Messes!

Friday, October 01, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

Having fun at a tailgate party when whoops...a big old spot hits your shirt. If you are like me, it always happens on a brand new shirt and is usually ketchup. I am excited to show you the results of a home lab experiment for the new Stain Spectrum™ Technology of Wisk. This experiment specifically targets the carbohydrate type stains of, you guessed it, ketchup!

New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology is engineered to target the major stain groups.

There are hundreds of different stains but most stains fall into three major groups:
* Carbohydrates such as ketchup
* Proteins such as grass
* Oils such as peanut butter

I have to say I was pretty skeptical about putting ketchup on a bright white shirt and having the stain removed. Seriously, if that had happened, I probably would have considered the shirt a rag from now on. Here is the fun part. I got to smear a big ketchup stain across a brand new clean white t-shirt. I made a big smear, not just a little drip. Imagine a child, or hubby, using his or her shirt for a napkin, that is my idea behind my ketchup smear. A big one!


Now following the provided instructions - I removed any excess ketchup from the shirt then pre-treated the stain with New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology detergent. I made sure to cover the entire stain. A little scrubbing for 30 seconds, then I let the shirt sit for 5 minutes so the Wisk could penetrate the fibers.



I am still pretty skeptical at this point. Ketchup on a bright white t-shirt, no way that is coming out. Hand rinsing as directed under lukewarm water, until no suds were left in the fabric, presto! The stain was gone! THE KETCHUP SMEAR STAIN WAS GONE! I could not believe my eyes! It came out with hand washing. I bet it would have done wonders in the machine.



New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology detergent is amazing. A shirt that I would have thought was a goner, was clean and fresh. No more worrying about those pesky carbohydrate stains like chocolate milk, BBQ sauce, syrup and of course, ketchup. Go eat those burgers and hot dogs. Enjoy the tailgate parties. What's a little mess during the sports action. New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology will tackle all those messes!

Look for Wisk in retail stores. You will find Wisk is available in the red-hot bottle in major retailers nationwide, such as Walmart, Target and Kroger.
* Suggested Retail Price: $5.99 for 50 fl oz. bottles that cleans 32 loads.

Stay Connected with Wisk
Facebook
Twitter

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Wisk. I received monetary compensation for my participation, but my review and opinions are my own.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: