My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

CSN Stores - Ceiling Fan Review

Wednesday, November 03, 2010 Posted by Rita A


My goodness I am getting a bunch of ideas for gifts by browsing the over 200+ CSN Stores. You can find just about anything at amazing prices. Recently I needed a new ceiling fan and after checking all my local retail stores I could not find what I was looking for. I should have checked CSN Stores first because there it was...the ceiling fan I wanted at an incredible price.

I ordered the Monte Carlo Fan Company 52" Quality Pro Ceiling Fan in Brushed Pewter. I did not want a light kit on my fan so this one is perfect. I love the rich wood pattern blades against the brushed pewter accents. At 52", the size will provide just the right amount of circulation. Functional and decorative plus a super price...I am thrilled with my choice. I was amazed at how fast the order arrived too. I placed my order and it was here at my door in 3 days and it had FREE SHIPPING! I spent longer than that looking at the retailers in my area! I would have spent lots more money too! Now I just have to talk hubby into getting it installed. I think that will take longer than 3 days, unless I make his favorite pot roast as a bribe.

The assortment of ceiling fans is incredible. I had a hard time choosing exactly which one I had to have. I am so glad I spotted the Monte Carlo fan. It will look so great in my home office.

Shopping at CSN Stores is always a treat for me. With so many stores available, I can find gifts for everyone. I love browsing the kitchenware. I am pretty sure I mentally spent about four hundred dollars on my I want that wish list. CSN Stores motto is Shop Easy! It is certainly true. You can search by product or browse all the many categories. I like using the Ultimate Gift Finder for ideas. CSN Stores also has gift registries for those extra special occasions. This holiday shopping season, take a moment to search CSN Stores. You just might find exactly what you are looking for at a price to make you smile. Remember they have over 200 stores! It's a shopper's paradise.


Connect with CSN Stores
Twitter
Facebook
CSN Stores Blog

Many thanks to CSN Stores for providing the review item.

Disclosure: I received a gratis item for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: