My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Hot for the Holidays: Leatherology - Review

Saturday, November 20, 2010 Posted by Rita A

One item I had on my wish list this year was a new bag for my netbook computer. I have had it in such an ugly bag, I hated carrying it around. Now I have a stylish new leather computer bag thanks to Leatherology.


My netbook is a small size so finding the right size bag was a little difficult. The 10" Computer Bag from Leatherology is absolutely perfect! I love the stylish looks of this very well made computer bag. The full grain cowhide leather is complemented by the neoprene lining for the utmost protection to your computer. The stitching and the design is very high quality. Not a stitch is out of place. What is great about this bag is the pockets for storage. There is also a zippered pocket in the front. An adjustable shoulder strap is included for ease of carrying.


I love this bag. I chose the lovely Lime Green color to match my blog of course. My netbook is dark brown so it all matches my blog. My netbook fits so snug and secure in this computer bag. The removable strap makes it very comfortable or I can carry it with the smaller handles. The leather is very rugged but soft to the touch! It has such a nice high quality feel and look! You will be amazed at the price. A computer bag omparable could probably be found elsewhere for over $100. Not on Leatherology - the 10 inch Computer Bag is only $69! That is an incredible price! The best part is you can order the bag in 5 different colors! My netbook is very happy inside my new Leatherology 10 inch computer bag.


Maybe you need a different size bag or a laptop sleeve? The selection of Laptop Sleeves at Leatherology has something for every size and style all at incredible prices. I bet you know someone who would love to receive a Leatherology Laptop Sleeve as a holiday gift.

To Purchase: Order directly online. Leatherology sells a full line of high quality leather products from wallets to travel bags and everything in between. Many items can be monogrammed for that extra special touch! Check the Holiday Gifts section for great gifting ideas! Keep an eye on the Daily Sales too for fabulous savings!

Sign up for the Leatherology Preferred Customers email list for exclusive promotions, new products and special discounts.

Many thanks to Amber of Leatherology for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: