My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Lucky Leaf - Fall Recipes for your Holiday Feast

Tuesday, November 23, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I love fall baking. Smells of gingerbread and cinnamon come to my kitchen. The aroma of baking with apples fills my entire home with warmness!

For your baking, reach to the scrumptious tastes of Lucky Leaf Premium Pie Fillings. The pie filling comes in delicious varieties. Fruit Pie filling, Lite Pie Filling and Creme Pie Filling. With Lucky Leaf it is easy to make your holidays delicious!

Lucky Leaf Pie Fillings is happy to share the Blue Ribbon Recipe Challenge winning recipe. Gloria Herdman's Lucky Leaf Pot-A-Cakes. Made with Lucky Leaf Blueberry pie filling, cream cheese, vanilla instant pudding mix and cinnamon streusel quick bread mix plus a few other ingredients. I am saving this recipe to make for my Thanksgiving dessert. I can't wait to try it. It sounds so yummy!


I did make another Lucky Leaf Recipe - Caramel Apple Gingerbread.


Ingredients

•1 package (14.5-ounce) gingerbread mix
•1 can (21 oz.) LUCKY LEAF APPLE PIE FILLING
•1/4 cup caramel-flavored ice cream topping
•Whipped topping

Directions

Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9x9x2-inch baking pan; set aside. In a large mixing bowl prepare gingerbread mix according to package directions. Fold the apple pie filling into the batter. Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let cool about 30 minutes. Serve cake with caramel and whipped topping.

Makes 9 servings.

This was very tasty. I loved the warm apple flavor inside the gingerbread. The caramel sauce brings it over the top. It was quick to make too. It was a family hit!

Lucky Leaf provided the amazing pie fillings to make three fabulous recipes. I am drooling over the third recipe - Cherry Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake. I know, doesn't that sounds decadent and Heavenly? I am planning on this for my Christmas Eve dinner. It is so tempting to make it early. I just might have to break down. It is seriously calling my name.


Lucky Leaf wants you to enjoy the season with easy to make delicious recipes. Take a look at all the mouthwatering Lucky Leaf Recipes for more tasty ideas.

Connect with Lucky Leaf
Facebook

Many thanks to Lucky Leaf for providing the review samples and recipes.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: