My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Time to Play: Littlest Pet Shop 3 - Review

Monday, November 01, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

I sometimes think I am just a big kid. I love to play games. My favorite "toy" is my Nintendo DS. I like to play fun, cute games. For those few moments, I am tuned out of the world to just have fun. Introducing a new game title - Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars.

See more Game Videos at EA.com.

It is time to have a competition. Gather your team of Littlest Pets to become the best at Ten fun and challenging mini games. Practice makes perfect as you help your pets become the best gymnasts, models, ice skaters, dancers, flyers, fashion designers, and more. Then pack up their cute team uniforms and the dozens of super-fun accessories you’ve customized in two tints of purple because it’s time to hit the road!

The Biggest Stars competition is the event of year, when the pet-triplet judges look for teams that are a triple threat; cute, peppy and totally talented! Good thing that with your help, all your LITTLEST PET SHOP pet’s Biggest Stars dreams really can come true!


Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars is rated E for everyone. I had so much fun with the pets on this game. I have the Purple Team version which features six exclusive pets including the stylish kitty and the sporty parrot. The stylish kitty is so diva-liscious. The games are easy to play. You can play adventure mode which creates your pet team to compete. Pet Arcade lets you play all the pawsitively fabulous games. For the creative ones - there is a coloring mode where you can color a cute picture of each pet. How fun is that! Littlest Pet Shop 3 is also multiplayer for wireless playing with your friends.

I love the friendly inviting screens. The colors are bright, happy and super cute. It is very easy to navigate.

You get to perform in 10 events:
Dance Champs - touch paw prints to make your pet dance.
Cat-Walk - a furry fashion show
Free Style Face Off - Dress your pet in the latest fashions
Monkey Bars - Swing around fun
Hurdles - Jumping through hoops
Bounce Off - Bounce from cloud to cloud
Top Flight - Fly through the clouds
Skate Star - perform cool tricks on ice
Stylist Showdown - Dress your pets quickly in latest fashions
Bubble Trouble - Pop all the bubbles fast

I thoroughly enjoyed all the games with my absolute favorites being Dance Champs and Bounce Off. Here is my inner child coming out. I played for hours. Once I got started I could not stop. It is light hearted friendly fun! To continue the fun, a code is provided to use at LPSO (Littlest Pet Shop Online) for more team goodies. The game is very enjoyable but I feel it is geared more to girls than boys. Girls will love the dress-up!

Choose your team - Purple, Pink or Blue and let the games begin. The kids will love it. Even us big kids too!

To Purchase: Littlest Pet Shop 3 Biggest Stars can be purchased wherever Nintendo DS games are sold. Get your copy now for the holiday.

Littlest Pet Shop Biggest Stars Competition:

Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.

Developer: EA Salt Lake

Ship Date: October 2010

Category: Kids Pet Simulation
Rating: “E” for Everyone

Platform: Nintendo DS

Website: http://www.ea.com/2/lps-games

Disclosure: I received a gratis copy for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: