My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Who Are You?

Tuesday, November 09, 2010 Posted by Rita A



Who are all these anonymous spam bot comments coming from? Do we really need to know about your questionable information?

To all my wonderful readers - if you have not noticed, I started moderating comments again. I have been getting some awfully strange anonymous comments! I am still getting them even in the moderation! I have been deleting those that I find objectionable in content. This morning I received an anonymous comment so terrible, regarding of course some site in the UK. This disturbs me even to have to weed them out.

I have changed my comment policy to not include anonymous comments! The majority of the comments are all coming in under registered users with only a handful of anonymous. I do apologize in advance to those not able to leave comments due to this change in policy, especially on my giveaways. The sign in accounts are free! Choose the best one for you and get yourself signed up!

I am also trying to send a message to those cyberbots that my blog is not their playground. I hope this keeps them away as I would never impose any such comments on you my readers!

Thanks for understanding.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

4 comments:

  1. Danielle said...

    same here i also had to moderate my comments *sigh* some peeps just dont get it :-)

  2. geneveve2 said...

    I'm sorry to hear that but since I am new to blogging it is a good warning to me. I should just start now with moderating now instead of waiting until it happens to me, I guess. It's a shame, really. Thank you Rita.
    Laurie from Grandma Sez So (blog)

  3. lfhpueblo said...

    I notice the bigger and more popular blogs really have to deal with this alot. I guess these spam bots don't have jobs or anything productive to do with their lives. Idiots. You do what you have to do to keep your blog safe.

  4. Rannyjean said...

    They do get out of hand and seem to hit on certain blogs. I had to close one of mine down due to Chinese cyberbots. So frustrating!