My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Wisk - Cleans up the Morning Routine!

Monday, November 08, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

My morning routine is pretty boring. The same old. Grab a coffee, then shower to get ready for the day. It is like clockwork. Don't you hate when you get distracted and whoops, you drop some makeup making a pretty ugly stain. Wisk cleans up your morning routine messes!

Did you know that lip gloss is considered an oil stain? Who knew? I guess more makeups could be classified in this category. So you spill some makeup and grab for the closest thing to wipe it up. It usually happens to be a hand towel. Now you have a mess on the hand towel. Yuck!


This Wisk experiment is for tackling those morning upsets. I was provided with a hand towel, makeup bag and a lip gloss to watch Wisk work! I applied the lip gloss generously then "kissed" the excess off on the towel. The color was so light (left side) you could not really see it so I drew lips on my towel (right side). 



A little pre-treat of Wisk to cover the stains, I let it sit for about a minute or two.

Then I scrubbed the stain for 30 seconds.

After rinsing under warm water until there were no more suds.

Presto - the "kisses" simply vanished! I threw the towel in with my laundry for even more thorough cleaning and there is absolutely no trace of lip gloss anywhere!


Wanting to try it a step further - I decided to clean my favorite, out of the shower, robe. It had seen better days - covered with little droplets of all kinds of makeup. Foundation, lipstick, some mascara, and who know what else I have on there. Trust me it is not a pretty sight! I pre-treated the stains and watched as even older stains were being removed. I threw my robe in the laundry to see the final results and....oh my goodness, it looks brand new! I hated to part with my favorite robe. I am thrilled with the results from Wisk!

New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology is engineered to target the major stain groups.

There are hundreds of different stains but most stains fall into three major groups:
* Carbohydrates such as ketchup
* Proteins such as grass
* Oils such as Makeup

Look for Wisk in retail stores. You will find Wisk is available in the red-hot bottle in major retailers nationwide, such as Walmart, Target and Kroger.
* Suggested Retail Price: $5.99 for 50 fl oz. bottles that cleans 32 loads.

Stay Connected with Wisk
Facebook
Twitter

Wisk is changing the way I think about laundry! I am loving everything about the New Wisk® with Stain Spectrum™ Technology. I love the scent and it never ceases to amaze me how well it has cleaned every stain I have tried! Wisk is definitely One 2 Try!

Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Wisk. The product and testing materials were all provided. I received monetary compensation for my participation, but my review and opinions are my own.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

3 comments:

  1. Tami said...

    lol lol lol when i first read your tweet for this post i thought you meant you used wisk to remove the makeup you were wearing lol lol i had to read that!!

  2. Rose said...

    back from a trip. i've seen Wisk in the stores but haven't tried it may do so now thanks rose

  3. Gloria Walshver said...

    I use Wisk for laundry, I put it in my washing machine with my dirty clothes.
    Gloriadeal@aol.com