My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

The Best Gift I Ever Gave! SWAGG - Review and Sweepstakes

Saturday, December 18, 2010 Posted by Rita A



SWAGG is a free mobile app (download here) that lets you shop smarter using your mobile phone. Buy, send or swap SWAGG GIFTS and organize your old school plastic gift cards.
For every download of the app between now and Dec. 31, 2010, SWAGG will donate $1 to Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) , up to $125,000.

Clever Girls Collective and SWAGG are sending a pair of movie fans to the Sundance Film Festival! Download the SWAGG app and then visit the Ultimate SWAGG Getaway Sweepstakes site to enter to win a trip for two to the Sundance Film Festival. Entry deadline is January 3, 2011, 11:59pm, PST.

The sweepstakes is offered exclusively through the Clever 1000, and it has an amazing prize, including:
2 night/3 day stay at Yarrow Hotel in Park City Utah (Jan 21 - Jan 23, 2011)
Ground transportation to and from hotel to airport in Park City, Utah
Dinner for two at Tao Lounge, including 2 nightclub passes
All access to The House of SWAGG Gifting Suite and to a SWAGG demo for a special "celebrity
guest" - guest tbd
2 tickets to a movie premiere on Saturday, January 22nd -- movie tbd
$4,000 value

In the spirit of the season I have been asked to share The Best Gift I Ever Gave. I searched back through my memories of gift giving and I have had some pretty good ones. The one gift my family had the most fun with was about 15 years ago. I always like to gift my dad with snacks and things he really needs. I decided to make my own themed gift based on the Christmas Carol of the 12 Days of Christmas. I took the idea and created 12 gifts all in the denominations according to the song. Twelve individual gifts each bearing the amount of gifts corresponding to the "day" in the song.

For day one - I bought a small pear tree and added an ink cartridge. A Cartridge in a Pear tree! On the second day - Two Sweatshirts. On the third day - 3 pairs of socks....the 4th day - Four new flashlights and so on. With each gift it was numbered per the day. My dad had to open in order of the days and with each gift we made him go backwards through all the days just like the song. I think his face really beamed when he got to the 8th day - it was 8 Hershey's Bars, his favorite. I can't remember each gift but I know it was a lot of fun putting it together. I remember cans of soup, decks of cards, 7 McDonalds coupons and more goodies like that. My dad would open a couple "days" at a time and then come back where he left off. He really did sing the song with the new gifts as the lyrics! To this day it was the most fun gift ever!


Now gift giving can be easier with SWAGG. I downloaded the SWAGG app on my Droid phone. You can access the app on Droid or iPhone. If you do not access to either smartphone, you can visit SWAGG on your PC. Here are some of the benefits of the SWAGG app:

Go mobile by loading all your existing plastic cards into SWAGGSM. Then, check balances and shop smart wherever you go.

Get hooked up with the latest deals from your favorite stores and brands.

Give and receive GIFTS from your Smartphone.

Simple! I am looking forward to the offers from my favorite stores too! I like the gift card feature. Just show your phone to the cashier, at SWAGG participating retailers, they scan it and instantly your gift card is used for payment. No more carrying around all that plastic. You can send SWAGG gifts too. SWAGG gifts are digital only mobile gift cards that can be purchased and sent to friends anywhere at anytime. It is the shopping of the future. Ditch the plastic! You can select stores to scan offers too! Take advantage of savings right in your phone. I love this idea.

Learn more about the coolest new app that revolutionizes the whole shopping, gifting, and gift card-organizing experience and Download the SWAGG app to your iPhone or Droid. I was selected for this sponsorship by Clever Girls Collective , which endorses Blog With Integrity.

Disclosure: Monetary compensation was offered and accepted for this sponsored post.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: