My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Help choose a Book Cover: To Win a $15 Amazon GC!

Saturday, December 11, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try

I am so excited for one of my best blogging friends Laura at New Age Mama. She is publishing her first book after many years of writing. I wish you the very best success with your book Laura!


She would love to have you help her choose the cover of her book. All you have to do is vote for you favorite cover and you are in the running for the Amazon $15 Gift Certificate. Visit her new author blog to select your favorite and enter. There are nine covers to choose from. Just leave your favorite as a comment. Once you vote, there are additional ways to win too!

Congrats Laura on such a wonderful dream come true! May this be the beginning of many more.

7 comments:

  1. Kelly aka yllektra(I Work For Books) said...

    Congrats to your friends on getting published!

  2. GabbyLowe said...

    Thanks so much Rita for all your support!

  3. Midday Escapades said...

    Wow, that is very exciting. good luck to Laura! I'm off to vote.

  4. Gloria Walshver said...

    I hope you feel elated by your book being published, it must be a big accomplishment.
    GloriaDeal@aol.com

  5. Gianna said...

    I voted for my fav :)

  6. BLUME said...

    I voted for my favorite. How awesome. SPUNK_72@YAHOO.COM

  7. Terra H. said...

    How wonderful for her! I went and voted on my favorite cover.