My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Hot for the Holidays: Sucré New Orleans - Review

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try


While visions of sugar-plums danced in their heads. They must have been thinking of the beautiful holiday sweets collection from Sucré New Orleans.


Sucré New Orleans are the treats dreams are made of. The fine chocolates and decadence are truly works of art. The holiday confections this season are sure to please all the elves as well as Santa. I think Sucré New Orleans makes them much better than the North Pole.


The Holiday Macaroon Collection is a delightful assortment. Sucré was so generous to send me these delicate confections. Just glancing at the stunning packaging I knew I was in for a real holiday treat. Opening the box I found myself in awe of the beautiful colors of red and brown, lovingly dusted with Christmas gold for an elegant look. They sparkle with deliciousness! The red macaroon flavor is Candy Cane. The delicate macaroon is filled wtih pink peppermint cream and coated with more crushed candy canes. The taste is so minty I felt I could be standing at the North Pole knocking on Santa's workshop door! I love the lightness of the macaroon with its tender crunch then you get a burst of the perfect peppermint. Not too strong but with a very pleasing peppermint flavor. The brown macaroon flavor is Double Dark Chocolate. Extra Dark Chocolate macaroon filled with single bean Venezuelan chocolate mousseline then coated in caramalized cocoa nibs. Sorry Santa, I am not sharing the chocolate ones! The rich chocolate filling compliments the delicate crispness of the macaroon. These are exactly the visions of sugar plums that I have. The lightness of the macaroon melts in your mouth with a deep dark chocolate lingering in flavor. Simply delightful.


Here is a holiday treat for the eyes. Watch Sucré make the macaroons.


Sucre - Macaroon from Sucre - Founder - Joel Dondis on Vimeo.

Sucré New Orleans makes another of my holiday chocolate fantasies treats. The Sugar & Spice collection, I had the pleasure of sampling last year and I am so happy to see it still included in this years holiday assortment.

For fine chocolates and confections, consider Sucré for your holiday gifts. They offer a nice selection of gifts including a Sugar & Spice plus Holiday Macaroons Gift. Delight your gift recipients with the incredibly festive confections of Sucré New Orleans. Sucré would be a welcome gift throughout the year too! Order directly online.

Okay Santa - you can have one of the Double Dark Chocolate Macaroons, but I better get a bigger gift!

Many thanks to Sucré for providing the review sample. Happy Holidays!

Disclosure: I received gratis sample(s) for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: