My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Hot for the Holidays: Wordlock - Review

Wednesday, December 08, 2010 Posted by One 2 Try


I have a great idea for a Stocking Stuffer. How about getting a Wordlock for someone special!


Wordlock uses a series of letters to make a word you are more likely to remember. How many of us have had to toss a combination lock because we can't remember the combo? I know I have. With a Wordlock, using the provided letters, you choose a word to open the lock.

The features and benefits of the Wordlock Padlock:
100,000 possible letter combinations
Maximum security 2 5/8 inch hardened steel shackle
Rated to 3,000 pounds of pull strength
No removable parts or extra wheels to keep up with
Available in four colors: Red, Black, Pink, Silver

Courtesy of Wordlock, I was sent the Wordlock Padlock to experience the ease of this technology.
The instructions to set the Wordlock are pretty easy to follow. They have also provided a list of sample words you could use. The Padlock comes with 5 letter reels to create a 5 letter word or a 4 letter word as the last reel contains a blank space. You have 10 letters to work with on each reel including a variety of consonants and vowels. Glancing at the sample words a few of my faves are LOONY, SOUND, WATER and LOSER. Being I take my Wordlock to the Gym I went with LOSER for now until I can come up with a brilliant word. I love this idea!


Wordlocks come in many styles including Bike Locks, Padlocks, Luggage Locks and Commercial Locks.

To Purchase: You can find Wordlock at retailers nationwide. Wordlock products can be ordered directly online from the Wordlock Store. Consider a Wordlock as a gift. Give the gift of security. With such an assortment of locks to choose from, in many colors too, the Wordlock would be a G-R-E-A-T gift!

Connect with Wordlock
Facebook
Wordlocker's Club - sign up for news and upcoming new products.

If you have a Wordlock and came up with a super combo word - you can submit your word to Wordlock. They love to hear the creative combo ideas.

Be secure and never lose the combo again. It's W-O-R-T-H getting a Wordlock!

Many thanks to Wordlock for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received gratis sample(s) for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.




Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: