My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

All Natural Alexia Foods - Sweet Potato Review

Wednesday, January 05, 2011 Posted by One 2 Try

I had a tasty side dish for my New Year's eve munchfest. All Natural Alexia Foods has introduced a new flavor - Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato: Sea Salt & Pepper!

I have always loved sweet potatoes and making them into fries is so delicious. Alexia Foods does it right! I baked the Alexia Sweet Potato fries in the past many times. It is one of my favorite side dishes. They are simple to make. Just bake in a 400 degree oven for about 25 minutes and serve while hot! These sure don't last long in my home. The sweet flavor with the nice crunch of a fry makes them oh so good to eat! The new Crinkle Cut Sweet Potato: Sea Salt & Pepper have a delightful taste. The salt adds just enough to give you the salty sweet combination flavor while the cracked black pepper adds a very welcome zing. They are addicting! Once baked, you get a crispy taste sensation. Perfect for fry lovers and sweet potato lovers. Make your meals colorful by serving these gorgeous orange fries as a side dish.

I also enjoyed a much heartier Waffle Cut Sweet Potato. These are perfectly seasoned with sea salt, onion, garlic and a hint of peppers. I liked the fun shape of the waffle cut. How do they do that? It makes for a nice size fry! They seemed to bake up easy too. The scrumptious taste kept us grabbing for more. I would definitely purchase these for dinners again anytime.

To Purchase: You can find Alexia Foods including the Sweet Potato in stores nationwide. I have been able to find them in my local Target and Whole Foods. Check with your local grocer. Look in the freezer section for your favorites.

Connect with Alexia
Facebook - Right now you can help put your gourmet twist on the next Alexia Fry and get a $1.00 off coupon. Like Alexia Foods and vote!
Sign up for the Alexia Newsletter.

Disclosure: I received gratis sample(s) from Alexia Foods for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: