My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

I am a Nutrisystem Blogger - #NSNation

Saturday, January 08, 2011 Posted by One 2 Try

I am very excited to be part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. Many of you may recall my success with Nutrisystem in 2010. I had lost 22 pounds! I have been able to keep most of the weight off in the months I have not been doing the program. I blame it on Holiday sweets and treats. A little weight creep up but it is not too unmanageable.

I am looking forward to trying the new Nutrisystem Gourmet inspired meals. I always thought the food was very tasty! Having new meals prepared by gourmet chefs should be a real taste sensation. There is a whole new line of frozen foods to try! YUM!

I am anxiously waiting for my very first order to arrive. I am making my list to get the additional fresh grocery items needed to compliment the Nutrisystem meals. You need fresh vegetables, dairy and fruits. All good for you foods.

I have decided to make the most of being active along with the Nutrisystem program. I have the tools in place for a fitness explosion. A set of hand weights, a fitness ball, a gym membership, an iPod filled with catchy workout tunes, new workout apparel and a super supportive hubby. I have an incentive too - a very important event happening in the summer!

I am prepared to sweat, eat right and follow my Nutrisystem Program to get me to my goal. Follow my journey! I will be sharing my updates in posts and occasional video reports.

Want to join me on the Nutrisystem journey yourself? Sign up and receive a special offer or call 1-888-853-4689!

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

1 comments:

  1. Catrina said...

    How do you go about getting a deal like that? I would love to try nutrisystem but just can't afford it and I am trying to loose weight right now (you can check out my Sucking it in Saturday post) I would love to be able to blog about trying nutrisystem but don't know if I have enough followers for them to consider me.