My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

It is finally happening! A move to Wordpress.

Saturday, January 08, 2011 Posted by One 2 Try

After contemplating moving my blog over to Wordpress for so long, I am finally making the jump. Going on behind the scenes at this very moment, my blog is being re-designed and streamlined a little for the move to Wordpress. It is very exciting to me and scary at the same time.

It should all go pretty seamlessly as a switchover. Most of you may not even be aware it has even occurred with the exception of the new design. It may take a few days for me to settle in to the new digs. It may take a while to figure out how to do some stuff but that is all part of the adventure. Learning something new and keeping it all fresh.

The move will be taking place starting this Monday and should be complete in a day or two (fingers crossed). Once the dust clears, I can begin posting fun reviews and giveaways again. I miss showcasing recipes so I think I will bring that feature back. I am thrilled to be making this switch after kicking and screaming for the past year about wanting to. A New Year brings a new look and new opportunities.

Bear with me while all the changes are taking place. I am pretty nervous -  I think I need a drink or two!


0 comments: