My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Nutrisystem Nation Update: My first food order! #NSNation

Friday, January 14, 2011 Posted by One 2 Try

I am very excited to be part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogging Program. I received my first order a few days ago of the pantry items and the frozen foods arrived yesterday of the all new Gourmet Inspired Foods. The frozen meals are absolutely looking delicious.

As I was unpacking my frozen selections, my hubby was hovering over the box to see what good foods I get to have. Asian Style Beef,  Salisbury Steak with Macaroni and Cheese, for dinner. French ToastPancakes and Breakfast Burritos for breakfast. Roasted Vegetable pizza, Toasted Ham and Cheese for lunch and oh my the desserts. I get to have ice cream people!  Ice Cream Sandwiches, Orange Creme Bar, and  Fudge Swirl Sundae! Hubby was drooling over the meals. I might have to get a lock on the freezer to keep him away from my Nutrisystem Ice Cream. For now there is a post it note telling him to back away from the freezer.


I started my very first day on the New Nutrisystem program with a very tasty Breakfast Burrito, 1/4 cup of cottage cheese and one orange. I am satisfied, it is actually more that I would normally eat for breakfast. The burrito was pretty good. I could not have made a better burrito myself. It was simple to prepare, just a minute plus in the microwave and I was enjoying a delicious breakfast. I think it took me longer to peel the orange.

Keeping track of what you eat is the part I love best about Nutrisystem. They make it simple with the menu planner. You have spaces to write in each meal as well as check off boxes to make sure you are eating the proper meal components. When you see it on the page, it makes it easy to follow.


Day one - meal one! I am on my way to better health and fitness. Thanks Nutrisystem!

Want to join me on the Nutrisystem journey yourself? Sign up and receive a special offer or call 1-888-853-4689!

Disclosure: Nutrisystem is providing their food and program to me free of charge in exchange for blogging about my experience as part of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.



Enjoy this post? Subscribe to email updates from
"One 2 Try". There is so much going on, don't miss anything!!

0 comments: